Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Props

We are 99% done with props!!! THANK GOD!!! So, now all that's left is a full rehearsal on Wednesday 9am -1pm. Please be there people!

I wish to thank God for His wonderful ideas and message... I know that this whole skit could've never came into being if it wasn't for Him. I just pray that we do Him proud and speak His word this Christmas!

I would also like to thank ALL THOSE WHO CAME AND HELPED!! You've made V2 your family, and have stuck with us through thick and thin, practices and props. I would really really like to thank you! It would've been easier standing on the sidelines, not get involved, and criticize. But you guys chose the harder path - to get on the boat and get involved. I am DEEPLY grateful and touched! We shall have a makan party later ok??? Celebrate!!!

So, 3 days to Christmas! Butterflies are finally growing in my tummy. Woooo EXCITEMENT!!!! This Christmas, V2 presents to you - No Vacancy. To God be the Glory!!

No comments:

Post a Comment