Friday, April 24, 2009

Aloneness vs Loneliness

Aloneness
adj.
  1. Being apart from others; solitary.
Loneliness
adj.
  1. Without companions; lone.

Aloneness vs, Loneliness. We've all been there at one point or another. Alot of times aloneness is really welcomed, but not so much with loneliness. Loneliness is the feeling that no one is covering your back, it's the feeling that you have to constantly be on your guard in case something goes wrong. It's the feeling that you have to run for shelther under a rock or a tree when a storm arrives, it's the feeling of lots of helplessness and hopelessness. It's just the feeling that you have no one and belong no where.

I feel that many times. I used to think that after I find my soulmate, I'll be fine. After I get married I'll cease to be lonely. Wrong. Very wrong.

I don't even know why I'm writing this. Maybe it's my pregger's hormones going haywire. But I just feel so.... lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment