Saturday, May 02, 2009

Feeling Bloated!

This week, our bub turns 9 weeks old! *clap clap clap* Lots of progress for the little bub. As of 2 weeks ago, I've been experiencing morning sickness. No actual vomiting, but feeling nausea and sick the whole morning till late afternoon isn't fun at all. Thank God, there is a remedy... never, NEVER let the tummy go hungry.. NEVER! Once it's empty, that's it.... acid builds up, and I get horrid gastritis and nausea. So for that to work, I have to constantly shove food into my mouth... Not a very pretty sight. One of my students Brandon always manages to catch me when I'm shoving food in...

Other than that, there is also a no-no when it comes to stuffing the tummy. Eat just enough to have it 80% full, but NEVER 100% or more, as that will cause more discomfort. Which is what I am currently feeling. Ate dinner at my mother's tonight, and the taste of home-cooked food from mom was so enticing to the taste buds. I thought I ate just the right amount, but I got tempted when she brought out Japanese pears and seedless oranges... Alas.... I had one too many and now I'm paying the price.

But all in all, I really would like to highlight how GREAT God has been! The morning sickness could've very well been much worse! In all of this, I thank God for a WONDERFUL husband who has been waiting on me hand and foot... I know it's not easy... Honey, I love you very very very much! And what is very assuring is that I know at this very second, my Creator is with our child, shaping and forming him/her, right now, their spirits may be linked already! Just that thought is so reassuring because I know he/she is in the best possible hands!


I'm looking forward to the next time I get to see our bub: on 20th May. by that time he/she should be about 11 weeks. =D Exciting!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment