Thursday, February 26, 2009

Appreciate the Little Things

Learn to appreciate the little things, then you will have the character to appreciate the bigger ones.

I need to learn this lesson.

Read a little write up about Positive Psychology (good stuff!), and their premise is simple: when people are happy they are relaxed, when they are relaxed they are productive, when they are productive they will automatically be able and willing to give more than required.

Made me think, I used to do this quite often, to look at the good things. But seeing so many people and listening to their problems, just made it harder to remember that... no wonder why I'm dreading doing the things I am. Need to start looking and digging up the good stuff and turning a blind eye to the bad. =D

Another thing to add to the list: Look for the good!

No comments:

Post a Comment