Monday, June 29, 2009

Of Crashing Lap Tops

Sigh....... I got the blue screen of death 2 weeks back. Managed to salvage the most important files before having it reformatted. Since then, I've more of less restored it to it's functioning state, but I've been having problems installing Kaspersky (original version ok!). And today, it hung... TWICE!! same symptoms as before... diagonal and horizontal lines all over my display!

GRrrrrr... This is causing me much distress as I've been working on my thesis and I have to literally hit Ctrl + S after every sentence!!!! Once I forgot and I lost one whole paragraph! Need to work on buying a new one when we get back from Aussie.. Oh Lord, I need the money to buy another one... or fix this one... please? =D

I really am distressed.... Talk about feeling insecure now... I'm typing this post with anxiousness.. Don't know if it will hang again... =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment